Miyerkules, Oktubre 16, 2013

My Favorite Final Fantasy OST Songs


I’m a big fan of Final Fantasy ever since I played X on the PS2. I wasn’t able to play Final Fantasy 7, 8, and 9 on PS1 because my dad got rid of our PS1 before I could do so (Boo! He did that because my younger brother and I always fought on who should play first. LOL)! But that doesn’t mean that I didn’t know some OST (Official Sound Track) songs from those games. I still listen to my fave FF OST songs from time to time. I sing some of them in the shower, too. Hehe!

Anyway, here’s my list:

Melodies of Life – I like the Japanese version, too. J

Suteki Da Ne – Hypnotic vocals!

Sen No Kotoba – I also like the English version but I first heard the Japanese version and it kinda got stuck to me. For me, it’s the original version.

Real Emotion – Again, I enjoy the Japanese version more than the English version.

The Promise / Serah’s Theme – This is a nice song to sip a cup of warm coffee to.

The Sunleth Waterscape – It’s basically The Promise/Serah’s theme but a bit upbeat and techno.

Memory / Serah’s Theme – This is for FFXIII-2. It’s also the main theme song of the game.

The Final Journey / Noel’s Theme – It can be a nice lullaby.

How about you guys? What are the songs you enjoyed from the FF games?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento