Martes, Oktubre 22, 2013

My Watch Wishlist


My birthday is just around the corner and I’m thinking of getting a new watch. I own three and I think it won’t hurt to add one more to my little collection. My watches are all sporty and I thought of getting a classy-looking watch. My mom didn’t like the watch I was wearing when we attended my cousin’s wedding last week.

I can’t afford the fancy shmancy Rolex or Piaget wristwatches but I found some nice ones . Here are my finds:
Westar Leather Brown Bracelet Champagne Dial Men's Watch

Santa Barbara Men's Stainless Steel Watch G4/3609 MSRG/Blk


Bewell Pine Watch 006 (Not that classy but awesome!)

Swiss Master Crocodile Leather Watch with Black Dial

Now, the only problem is I can’t decide yet on which of these to buy for myself. Haha! Guess I’ll have to take some time on this.

Did you like my finds? Or do you have better ones? Share them in the comments section! I’ll be happy to hear from you!




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento