Biyernes, Setyembre 13, 2013

Profriends: Chillaxing Music at Home

Since it’s a Friday, and thank God for it, I am here to share some good sounds which I like to enjoy whenever I try to relax. I don’t have a preferred genre of music. I just like whatever comes along that delights my ears. Here are some easy listening music you might want to try listening to after a busy week at work or school. I will surely enjoy listening to these when I move into my Lancaster New City home (courtesy of PROFRIENDS / Property Company of Friends Inc).


Theoretical Love by Yannick Bovy

I just stumbled upon this song on a blog I visited a month ago. He reminds me of Michael Buble and I really thought it was Michael at first. According to his official website, yannickbovy.be, “Bovy is one of Belgium's greatest new musical talents and he has the looks, flair and charisma to complete the full picture.”

My Girl Tonight by Jon McLaughlin
Jon McLaughlin was the talented young man singing the romantic song during the dance scene of the ball in Enchanted. Although his smooth voice was noticed by mostly girls, I am one of those rare men who noticed his smooth music, too. His “So Close” song was the one featured in the movie. It’s a nice song but I enjoyed this song, “My Girl Tonight,” more. Hope you enjoy it too!
Enchanted Ballroom dance scene

Breathless by Corrine Bailey-Rae
British musician Corrine Bailey-Rae shot to fame thanks to her soft soulful voice and enticing guitar. She has so many good songs but I like this song a lot because it is so smooth and a bit sexy. It tells a different story or feeling of love that actually happens or occurs. Don’t you get breathless and nervous as well when the person you are in love with suddenly notices you?

If You Don’t Wanna Love Me by James Morrison
Mr. James Morrison. Mr. Wonderful World. I actually went to see his concert here in Manila when he visited in 2012. Don’t let his sad and mellow songs fool you. He is a real energetic and happy young chap. I enjoy most of his songs but this song just hits right on the feels. C’mon, you love birds! Admit it! You can relate to this song as well!


Can We Chill by Ne-Yo
Of course, we can’t leave out Mr. Smooth a.k.a. Ne-Yo. His “Year of the Gentleman” album is my all-time favorite though I do like some of his singles and songs (like this one) from other albums as well.  Most R&B musicians today are always about the money, bling, cars, women, and thug life but Ne-Yo is all about passion which is why I like him as a musician.
“Can We Chill” is an aloof song that has Ne-Yo’s trademark music and real lyrics. I didn’t know it has a music video until now! Good thing I made this post.

Champagne Life by Ne-Yo
I just had to include this one from Ne-Yo. It’s a really great song especially on a Friday whether you are at home or out painting the town red. Plus, it really fits this day – Pay Day Friday!




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento