Miyerkules, Agosto 7, 2013

How Buying a ProFriends Home Works


Apparently, many of my acquaintances have discovered that I signed up for a Lancaster home. They keep asking me about the company (Property Company of Friends, Inc or Profriends) and the process. So I’m here to gladly share how it works.
Image grabbed from profriends.com


First of all, the location of Lancaster is just right after Cavitex. It’s only 20 minutes away from SM Mall of Asia (MOA). Commuting is easy since a shuttle service that roams around the subdivision and nearby town is available. Just last February, 2 bus lines partnered with PRO-FRIENDS so that Lancaster residents can have an easier commute to and from Manila.

Next, let’s have the “Alice” 3-bedroom house model as an example. The down payment can be paid within 15 months and there’s minimum salary required for buyers. But there’s a reservation fee of P10,000 and within 30-45 days, paying for the down payment shall begin. On the 16th-18th month, buyers can finally live in the house and continue paying for the home through the bank. There’s a 10% discount for cash payments (credit cards and checks are other valid forms of payment).
Alice model (Image grabbed from profriends.com)


Here’s the breakdown for “Alice” under bank financing.
Total Contract Price:

  • On first month, buyer pays the reservation fee of P7,500 (only P5000 for reservation fee [current promo]).
  • The following 15 months, buyer pays P7,222.00 per month (this is the 12.5% down payment divided by 15 months).
  • On the 16th month, buyer starts bank financing under the period of his/her choice.
                                 i.            7,168.67 / month (20 years)
                               ii.            8,135.26 / month (15 years)
                              iii.            10,224.10 / month (10 years)
                             iv.            16,827.04 / month (5 years)

Finally, the requirements needed are as follows:
  • 3 (three) ID pictures (SPA and buyer and spouse)
  • Photocopy of valid ID's
  • Marriage contract (if married) / Birth certificate (if single)
  • 3 (three) specimen of signature ( SPA and buyer)
  • Proof of billing
  • Residence certificate (cedula) of SPA and buyer
  • TIN number (SPA and buyer)
  • Certificate of Employment

Anyone interested can contact them and they will be very willing to give a tour. Go ahead and give them a call (491-7000) or email them: marketing@profriends.com

Personally, I just began paying the down payment. But I’m really excited to finally get to the 16th month! I think this is a good investment even if I’m single. We never know when I’ll meet Ms. Right. Hehe! Also, I can invite my parents to live with me if ever they do decide to live with their youngest son. I got rooms to spare anyway. Or I can just turn the spare rooms into a guest room and hobby room? Gah! I’m getting excited just thinking about it! I can also earn extra by renting those out. Room for rent.. hmm… I think that’s a nice idea. (Hey friends! Interested? ‘Di ko kayo tatagain! Haha!) Of course, house rules will apply! I do hope my house would be finely built! I don’t want to encounter hiccups!








Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento