Huwebes, Agosto 22, 2013

ProFriends: A Look Into Monticello Villas

Last time, I made a review about PRO FRIENDS’ (Property of Friends Inc.) Parc Regency Residences. I fell in love with the house model Daphne. This time, let’s take a look into Monticello Villas (also located in Iloilo).

The 61-hectare project is near the Iloilo airport and is just a few minutes away from the Iloilo City. It is near Parc Regency Residences, schools, and establishments. The flood-free subdivision is also guarded 24/7 and will have facilities/amenities soon for families to enjoy. To go around the village, a paid shuttle service is available.

Three model units are available at various prices – Isabella, Florence, and Daniella. (I personally like Isabella. The price is nice and I think it has a more modern feel to its exterior than the other units. I’m not cheating on Catherine here! Lol I’m just stating what I think.)

Isabella Unit sells for 800k

Isabella Features:
  • Two-story home
  • Three bedrooms with partition
  • One toilet and bath
  • Living Area
  • Kitchen Area
    Dining Area
  • Laundry and service area
  • One-car garage
  • Provision for CATV, telephone, and air-conditioning unit

Materials & Finish:
  • Pre-painted GI roofing
  • Pre-cast panel system
  • Painted exterior/ interior
  • Tiled toilet and bath
  • Tiled kitchen counter
  • Plain cement floor finish

  • Florence Features:
    Two-story Home
  • Two Bedrooms
  • One Toilet and Bath
  • Dining Area
  • Living Area
  • Kitchen Area
  • Laundry and Service Area
  • One-car Garage
  • Provision for CATV, Telephone, and Air-conditioning Unit

Materials & Finish
  • Pre-painted GI Roofing
  • Pre-cast Panel System
  • Painted Exterior/Interior
  • Plain Cement Floor Finish
  • Tiled Kitchen Counter

  • Daniella Features:
    Three bedrooms
  • Two toilet and baths
  • Living area
  • Kitchen area
  • Dining area
  • Service/ laundry area
  • Balcony
  • One-car garage
  • Provision for CATV, telephone, and air-conditioning unit

    Materials & Finish
  • Tiled kitchen counter with stainless kitchen sink
  • Tiled toiled and baths, ceramic bathroom fixtures
  • Interior and exterior wall paint finish
  • Cement floor finish
  • Pre-painted long span roofing

Anyone can check out the overall images, prices and other information about the model homes at the PRO-FRIENDS website.

I have encountered a few questions before about PCFI. Here are the questions and my answers:

Q1: How can an OFW like me secure a home at Lancaster New City / Carmona Estates?
A: I’m not sure if PFCI can accommodate international transactions. Best have a representative in the living in the country (preferably immediate family like sibling, parent, wife/husband, etc). You may ask PFCI via email to make sure but again, wouldn’t you want to save on added international transaction costs by having a representative instead?

Q2: Aren’t you scared of the bad reviews about PFCI?
A: Of course, there are times when I don’t feel certain but this is the path I took and I am determined to walk through it. I have a reliable contact and I update with him often. Look for reviews about Camella Homes, etc. I’m sure there are bad reviews about them, too, since stresses and hiccups happen and people happen to rant online.

Q3: Were you paid to write all these stuff?
A: Nope. I just decided to write all of these so that my contact and PFCI will know that I am running a personal/review blog and that they should be careful when they transact with me and when they build my home. Hehe! :p



For more resources:




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento