Biyernes, Agosto 30, 2013

Guest Review 2

So previously, I had a friend write a review for me regarding ProFriends. It was a nice review of his experience with PCFI (just browse my previous posts or use the search bar to read it). This time, I have another set of reviews or testimonials from fellow buyers. These reviews were emailed to me. Check them out:

“I vouch for Pro-Friends. I was naïve before; demanding a lot from them. I guess my angst was rooted from the negative things I’ve heard or read before. I feared for my hard-earned money. Of course, any consumer wants to get the most out of his or her own money, right? Anyway, I used to get irritated quickly whenever they have to say no to my requests (like home viewing, speedy move in, etc). When I went to their office once, I saw a woman lashing out on of the staff. I suddenly realized that it was not a nice scene to witness. Also, the woman was rude and demanding. It was an enlightening moment for me; I realized that getting angry and lashing out so easily won’t bring any good. My anger will only instigate others’ anger. So after that, I decided to think openly. I always rationalize before I react. I realized that PCFI won’t run away with my money because the many projects are evidence enough that they are pushing through to finish everything – to give buyers their own homes.” (from Ms. Del Rosario)

“I think PCFI is doing a good job. My home will be finished soon and yes, there were times when I didn’t like some of the fixtures they did but when I requested for changes, they complied. I am happy that they are cooperative. Can’t wait to move in soon!“ (from Mr. Diaz)

“My home is almost done and there was a broken glass window. I almost went hysterical because they allowed me to see such a disaster during my house viewing. I thought they weren’t going to fix it. The guy from Pro Friends immediately calmed me down when he sensed my anxious questioning. He told me that the window broke earlier; just when I was set to view my house. I didn’t want to be played so I gave him my email address and I told him to immediately send me an image of a replaced window glass once it’s been done. A few days later, I received the email. I was happy. It felt nice that they did take action.” (from Ms. Chua)

“I’m into my second month of paying for our Carmona Estates home. I haven’t had much experience with PCFI yet but so far everything’s smooth. So far, no problems… yet? I hope it always stays smooth like this! I already have lots of problems to think about at work. Haha!” (cannot be named)

It’s interesting to read about what others have to say. I will post more in the future if ever I get some more from fellow PCFI buyers.








Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento