Lunes, Agosto 5, 2013

Pro Friends – The Professional Builders


I must say! I’m quite impressed with property developer Profriends. I’ve read some not-so-good reviews about them online and at first, I was very skeptic (and frankly a bit afraid) about their capabilities. Their home prices sounded too good to be true but many were still joining the bandwagon and buying homes from them.

So my curiosity got the best of me and I decided to inquire about the “Catherine” model of Lancaster New City. Their active agent (well I guess all agents are active since they want commission?) accommodated all of my questions and concerns well. He was very convincing to the point that, well, I’m on the bandwagon now as well. But I don’t regret it. Well, I hope I won’t regret it since the home I’m paying for is not yet done.
My home will start construction in a month. I will document everything every time I go for inspection. I’m paying for it so I want everything that was promised to me (a nice home with no building errors, secure community, sturdy house, added features, etc.) to be given to me. I read some Lancaster and Pro-Friends forums and I’m deciding to join some whenever I want to ask fellow buyers. I’m just lurking for now.
As stated by Profriends, the “Catherine” model (image grabbed from profriends.com) features:
  • Living Area
  • Dining Area
  • Kitchen
  • Three Bedrooms
  • One Toilet and Bath
  • One Powder Room
  • Provision for One-car Garage

The materials and finish are:
  • Pre-painted G.I. Shoot Roofing
  • Steel Casement Window
  • Painted Exterior and Interior Wall Finish
  • Tiled Kitchen Counter
  • Tiled Bathroom Flooring
  • Floor Cement Finish
  • Provisions for CATV, Telephone, Air Condition Outlet

I took note of everything and I will be meticulously inspecting if they’re adhering to these once the building phase commences. I’m excited and nervous at the same time, just like the feeling you get before the rollercoaster you’re riding on takes the plunge.

So far, my verdict for Pro-Friends is good since my contact is a professional man and he is very kind, too. I enjoy asking and talking to him. I know he’s a good person since he’s really catering my every question and concern. He doesn’t put on any airs. He understands that the client is buying a house (not just some other retail product like a shirt or pair of shoes) and he understands that the client is paying for it through hard-earned cash. I wouldn’t want to disclose the name of my contact person since he doesn’t know I’m writing this. But in the future, when I decide to make another post, maybe I’ll ask him if it’s okay to mention him.

I’m really excited to see how my Catherine home would turn out. I want to go ahead and plan the interior but I just can’t yet since I want to personally see the space first. From there, I might get a feel of how much décor and other interior stuff I should place/put. Also, I’d know by then what housewarming gifts I’d ask from friends. Hehe!


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento