Huwebes, Agosto 15, 2013

Pro-Friends: A Look Into Parc Recency


So I have decided to go for a Catherine house in Lancaster New City (project of PRO FRIENDS). Cavite is not too far away from where I am now. But after browsing the Profriends website so often, I discovered the Parc Regency Residences. It’s another project similar to Lancaster but only located in Iloilo.

I like Lancaster but I like Parc Regency’s Daphne house model. Have you seen it? Here’s a photo (from profriends.com).

She’s a beauty right? If only I could ask for such a model in Lancaster… sigh… I think I’m in love with Daphne. Sorry Catherine. Haha! Here are the specs (gadget, lang?):

House Features
  • Three Bedrooms
  • Two Toilets and Baths
  • Living Area
  • Dining Area
  • Kitchen Area
  • Laundry and Service Area
  • Provision for Carport
  • Provision for Lanai
  • Provision for Balcony

Materials & Finish
  • Two-Toned Concrete Roof Tiles
  • Painted Exterior and Interior Walls
  • Painted Wooden Doors, Partitions, Ceilings, and Eaves
  • Tiled Toilet and Bath
  • Tiled Kitchen Counter with Stainless Kitchen Sink
  • Ceramic Bathroom Fixtures
  • Cement Floor Finish

I guess I’ll just have to appreciate with what I have. J I still feel blessed that I can afford to pay for such a home. Of course, I will truly feel blessed once I can move in and I’m done with payments.

But here’s another beauty I found, Palms. I don’t want it as much as I want Daphne but I think it still stands out and I just want to express my opinion about it.
House Features
  • Three Bedrooms
  • Two Toilets and Baths
  • Living Area
  • Dining Area
  • Kitchen Area
  • Laundry and Service Area
  • Provision for Carport
  • Provision for Lanai
  • Provision for Balcony

Materials & Finish
  • Two-Toned Concrete Roof Tiles
  • Painted Exterior and Interior Walls
  • Painted Wooden Doors, Partitions, Ceilings, and Eaves
  • Tiled Toilet and Bath
  • Tiled Kitchen Counter with Stainless Kitchen Sink
  • Ceramic Bathroom Fixtures
  • Cement Floor Finish

Here’s a quote from the PFCI website about Parc Regency:
“Parc Regency Residences prides itself in being the first and only subdivision in Iloilo with a linear park – the extra open space provided for recreational use to be enjoyed by the residents within the same block.  It is an ideal place for neighborhood gatherings, picnics and other outdoor activities.  Find comfort in being able to take leisurely walks amidst verdant surroundings in a secure environment.

Homes are sufficiently-spaced apart from each other, giving residents the privacy they deserve.  Rooms are spacious, allowing ease of movement, suitable for a growing family.”

Like Lancaster and other estates of Profriends, Parc Regency Residences also has those signature amenities like linear park, swimming pool, basketball court, and clubhouse. The entrance gate has 24-hour security. Concrete roads and centralized water system are established as well. Also, paid shuttle service is available for residents.

I wonder how many buyers this project already has. I’m from Metro Manila and I’ve never been to Iloilo so I’m not sure if the homes there are selling like hotcakes, too. I know Lancaster is selling fast because of the location. It’s nearest to Manila among others.





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento