Lunes, Agosto 5, 2013

Interior Planning for My Home


So last time, I posted that I am onboard PRO-Friends. My “Catherine” Lancaster home would soon be built. I also didn’t want to plan the interior since I still don’t have the proper grasp of my home’s space. But I just can’t help it. During my free time, I have gathered lots of possible inspiration for my home interior (Curse you Annie for teaching me about Pinterest! lol).

I found myself constantly going to Pinterest. First up, the living room. I am a bachelor but I would still want to have visitors over so something open and accommodating like this would be great. Wood, leather, and dark colors. That’s the way to go for me! The mauve walls look nice, too. But I’d have to be very careful when picking such a color during the painting phase. I wouldn’t want to end up with girly purple/lilac walls.
For the dining area, I’d want to have something modern and clean looking. Plus, less is more (less furniture means more money in my wallet). My female friend also tells me this clean and modern look looks sexy (does it now?). When it comes to art, I’d get a cool abstract one for free since it would serve as a housewarming gift from my said female friend (whoopee!). I just hope she would indeed give me an ABSTRACT painting, not a racy/saucy nude painting or what. She’s a sneaky fox who likes to tease me a lot.
Finally, for the bedroom a.k.a. where the magic happens (not really; no magic, just plenty of sleep), I want something comfortable and inviting at the same time. I want something crisp, clean, and modern. Another friends says this image I got looks like a hotel room. At least, it’s a classy-looking hotel room! I don’t want clutter. I just want a comfy bed, clean sheets, and a warm ambience.
Okay, I did want a very rock and roll room at first – the posters, the guitars, the vinyl records and stuff. But I thought there would be times when I’d have to work in my room and all those stuff would seem very suffocating especially when work already tends to be suffocating. Toxic!

Also, I recently stumbled upon this nice video about PRO-Friends. I’m telling you, they are legit. Pro friends is very transparent and hide no extra charges. Congrats to them for being featured on ANC! They should also be featured in programs in main local channels so that other people would gain the idea of investing in a home instead of condos that would be torn down (depends on the building’s life span) or apartments that they won’t get to own in the end.
Screen grab from the youtube video


I’m excited to have my own man-cave soon. But I think my friends are more excited. They’re already planning about the house party. Guys, that’s fine with me. But no roughhousing and no intimate roughhousing (if you know what I mean) in my new home! Haha!





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento