Huwebes, Agosto 22, 2013

Pro-Friends: Quirks That Work


All of us are unique. Some are just too unique or has that very unique side that comes out every once in a while. Me? I have that side and it’s suddenly roused after stumbling upon lots of cool stuff I saw on the Internet. I am not sure where to buy these quirky things but I would want to have them in my future home (PRO-FRIENDS Lancaster New City – Catherine) though. I think I want to have a room to place stuff like this and invite friends there to chill or hang out.

Floor to Wall Chair – It’s weird and a bit creepy but it will surely get anyone’s attention. Yes, it’s a waste of space and…er, furniture but at least a person can still sit on it.





Cassette Coffee Table – This more retro than quirky. I’m an 80s kid so I really want this! I guess my nephews and nieces won’t appreciate this when they see this.





Mickey and Minnie Cabinets – I think this is cute for couples but I’d still enjoy having these even if I’ll live alone. It’s creative and unique. The oddly shaped drawers might prove a bit of challenge for things though.





Curved Outlet/Extension Cord – Yes, the ordinary extension cord would suffice but I think this might be handy in some way. Space saving, I guess?





Samurai Sword Chopsticks – I love Japanese food and it would be awesome to eat it using these chopsticks. Guests might enjoy using these, too! (Samurai X fan here! Oro?)





Trollface Figurine – It’s not tasteful but that’s not the point. The point is I like Trollface meme a lot! Can I haz it? U mad?




Star Wars R2-D2 Trash Can – Gotta have some good ol’ Star Wars novelty item, y’know! Again from ThinkGeek, I think no one will know that R2-D2 can take anyone’s garbage if I put this in my home.




Juicer Spray – I’m no cook but I think this would prove handy when I try to squeeze calamansi (Philippine lime). I accidentally squirted some into my eye and it was nasty; stung so much! I think this would help my mom, too, in her fight against ants. She doesn’t like ants but is too cheap (she’s self-confessed cheapskate lol) to hire pest control. She just wipes some calamansi or lemon juice on the tiles or where ants roam. Ants hate citric fruits.





Chopsticks Holder – This is awesome! It will definitely go well with the Samurai chopsticks. They’re a bit pricey though. Hope I can buy them cheaper elsewhere.





Drink Markers – I’m no fancy guy but there are times that call for socialization. I think these would add more interest to such occasions. They’re reusable, too!





Vinyl Record Coasters – These would definitely match the cassette tape coffee table! They’re so retro and aweome! Wish someone would gift me these! Or better yet, the cassette coffee table! Haha!





Ninja Hooks – Plain. Awesome. These hooks look real! I want them! I suddenly became interested in ninjas thanks to Shinobido (no, not Naruto).














 















Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento